TV Interview, WYOU-TV, November 19, 2007

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Introduction

It was in 1978, following my Baptism in the Holy Spirit, that I began keeping a journal. At the time, I wrote merely to record my precious moments with the Lord. In the interim, by way of Jesus and His Holy Spirit, I was graced to perceive an opening into the Divine Realm of God Our Father. I became aware of matters and knowledge I had previously been unaware of possessing.

At that time, there was no thought, plot or plan to write a book. However, in the ensuing years, when I reflected upon the interrelatedness and the outcome of each situation I had been led into, it became clear that the Lord did have a plan for just such a project. I simply responded and moved on in the story I shall share with you.

My account will also include the joys, burdens and hardships I experienced throughout these years. It is necessary that I reveal it all to you, as I want to give honor and glory to God, not only for bringing me through those various phases, but also for opening doors for me, thus enabling me to complete my mission.

It took me years to fully understand the first prophetic word I heard in 1978: “When they are threatened with the loss of all this, only then will they turn to Me.” Initially, in that time and place, I believed God’s word was directed solely to my Church, and so I made efforts to take that message to Pope John Paul II.

Following a near-fatal car accident in 1980, I was made aware that the above word was also meant for the whole of humanity, all of God’s Children, or Planet Earth would once again meet with devastation and annihilation. However, as you shall read, God our Father and Creator offers Hope for Humanity.

No comments: